Monday, November 3, 2008

D Day

Today is going to be a busy day for me coz the mover will come and pack all my stuffs back to KL. Time to say good bye to Sabah... so sad............... then i have to sort out all the outstanding work in the office (coz i was on vacation for the past 10 days). After that, a trip to Telekom to close my account here. Another mission of mine today is going to MDTCA to report on the ferry incident (this will take some time, i guess). I'll tell u guys about it in my later entry. Then maybe a visit to Police triffic to pay my saman hehehe.

Since it's time to 'Bye, Bye' Sabah, i feel akwardly sad coz there are so much memory/friendship/companion/activities that i'll miss and i'll cherish every bit of it.... thanxs to everyone for the memory...

By the way, my Sangalaki diving trip was sooo amazingly spontaneous and adventurous and i'll post the entire entry about it when i can somewhat settle down in kl next week. I think i'll be in a semi nomadic mode for the whole of November coz my house is just now ready to move in yet. So, i'll be staying at Allie's and Irwan's house temporarily.

Need to get ready for the mover now.. I'll miss Sabah!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in KL!

Adi Osman said...

dah sampai kl ka?
mai la kajang....