Thursday, October 23, 2008

Moving & Holiday

This week I was so busy regrouping all my stuffs for the mover to pack it come Nov 3rd. It was kinda hectic with the office work and planing for my holiday in Sangalaki tomorrow. Thank God everything almost settled and running quite smoothly so far.

Come to think of it, I can't wait for all this things to end coz then it'll settle me down. Now, it's too much to think and do at one time. Moving location was never fun and I really wish there are any easier way to do it.

Whatever it is, I'm going for my diving trip in Sangalaki starting from 24 Oct until 1 Nov. I really need time to unwind and explore the underwater and this is the best time to do it coz too much going onfor me right now (both professionally & personally). Since I'll be at a very remote islands, I'll definitely won't get any disturbance coz there'll be no signal of whatsoever communication on the islands. So, it's time for beach, sun and sea again......... RELAX MODE!!!!

Note : See you guys when I come back from Sangalaki.....

No comments: