Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mataking.. the diving

Diving in Mataking is always amazing coz I love all the macro life. The feeling of seeing and spotting macro life in the wild (under the sea) is always indescribable. I really enjoyed the last dive that I did there. Plus, this time around it's only two of us (Neo & me) dive in the deep until 43 meters to find what we wanna see. It was so amazing.

Crab Eye Goby

Seeing any goby fish would make anyone jump overjoy (at least for me). The last dive there, I got to spot red fire goby, crab eye goby arrow goby etc etc etc.. which I'm not sure what type of goby they belong to.

Red Fire Goby

Another amazing macro life at Mataking is pygmy seahorse. I really love seeing it hanging on at sea gorgonians. I spotted the pinkish and yellowish one. It was really amazing. Unfortunately, I missed to spot another rare find i.e Pontoh pygmy seahorse which is very rare and hard to find. Neo found it the day before I dive with him at Mataking. I wish I can see it.. hopefully next time.

Pygmy Seahorse

Pontoh Pygmy Seahorse

Now, I have new favourite fish i.e filefish. I found it very interesting coz of it's unconventional beauty. So, frog fish will come second now heheh. I really wish someday I can afford to have the advance underwater camera to capture all those moment and creature underwater. It'll cost me at least RM10k, so it'll have to wait for now...

Scribbled Filefish

Anyway, diving with Neo is always enjoyable with the underwater acrobatic, fighting and running hehehe.. It was very interesting to have fun while diving as well....

3 comments:

RaNdoMHEarTsOfArMylla said...

greap photos !

of thought and me said...

thanxs... btw, i'm not the one taking the pictures coz I don't have the underwater camera yet...

MamaAsya said...

Salams.....Bro
since nko dah jadi penyelam yg berjaya (& poyo) :) ... aku rasa nko dah patut beli camera (underwater DSLR ke). Baru lagi meriah blog nko ni....

Amacam hidup? bila nak dtg umah aku???

-baCHok-