Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mataking... the last time

Mataking!!!! what can I say. It's like my diving playground. I really love going there coz it's kinda isolated islands bordering the Philippines. You can literally throw a stone to the Philippines coz it's really at the sea border.


I think that will be the last time i dived in Mataking before I transfer to KL for good by next month. I hope I can come back for their Xmas and New Year party. I always feel at home in Mataking coz almost all the staffs know me by name maybe coz I went there so often and I befriended some of the dive crews esp Neo. Also at that time there were not many guest on the islands and I felt like I had the islands all to myself hehe

Neo & Me

This trip was somewhat special for me coz I did the things that I never did or taking it for granted before. Apart from diving, me & Neo walked and explored the Mataking Kecil Islands (the twin islands to Mataking Besar). The Mataking Kecil was deserted and I really enjoy the walked, moment and environment there. On the second day, we kayak to Mataking Kecil coz it's high tide and the I really enjoyed the kayaking experience albeit it's kinda far and rough. I wish I can build a house there hehe. After kayaking, i swam naked in the sea for 30 minutes coz there's nobody there at all and even if there are people watching, they'll be too far to see us hehe. I just feel like wanna blend in with the nature and that was the best time, the right moment and environment to do it.


The last day was kinda sad coz I'm leaving the Islands and don't know when I can come back there again. I really enjoyed all the memories from Mataking and all the staffs said good bye to me and wished me good luck. They really hope to see me during the Xmas and New Year party.
I'll always miss the experiences and thanxs to Neo coz he's the one who made all the experiences most memorable and special.....

Note : The rest of the photos can be viewed in my facebook.

3 comments:

@rep said...

kalau u masih dtg twu. i nak sgt g diving .. huhuhuh..

of thought and me said...

itu la.. agak terlambat la kan... aku pun dah nak transfer.. enjoy your stay kat UK nanti la.. see you when u get back in KL nanti..

Unknown said...

bro, swim naked ker? takder ikan gigit nko punya anu ker?