Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sangalaki Confirmed

Finally Allie confirmed with me for the Sangalaki Diving Trip. So, we are set to go and see mantas by the end of this month i.e from 24 Oct until 31 Oct.

It'll be a very hectic time and month for me coz I need to arrange the ferry to Tarakan, return flight Tarakan-Berau, hotel in Tarakan and be there on time for the boat transfer to Maratua Islands. In the mean time, I'll be busy with my transfer as well. I need to sort all this things out as soon as possible with little time that I have.

I feel that I have so little time left to arrange everything including the ever increasing workloads in the office at the moment due to instability/volatility of market scenario. Then, for the whole of next week, I'll be in KL doing the familiarization for the new job. I just don't wanna think anything right now and just do what I could.

The schedule as follows;
10-12 Oct - diving at Mataking
13-19 Oct - work, work, work in KL
20-21 Oct - work, work work in KK
22- 23 Oct - back in Tawau to sort everything out
24-31 Oct - diving at Sangalaki.

Despite all these things, I still enjoying life to the fullest....

5 comments:

@rep said...

sedihla u dah nak balik KL

i x ada masa u dtg tawau 22nd tu.. i balik KL n terus g UK .

take care n all the best k

of thought and me said...

takpe la, kau kan pindah kl jugak nanti.. btw, this sunday we can meet up la coz aku keluar from Mataking kul 1pm... maybe we can go dinner ke..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

tout i saw u masa kat tawau dulu!
ur curly hair do attract me once..

n u know arep..

keciknye dunia...

of thought and me said...

oh really... maybe la kot.. tawau tu kan kecik jer... btw, nice seeing you in virtuality...