Friday, June 13, 2008

Holiday, Course & Games

It has been quite some time I didn't blog any post. It just that I had a quite hectic schedule lately. After my holiday ended, I have to go for a course in KL early this week and this weekend Borneo Games started (14-16 Jun) and I'm representing Sabah team for tennis. So, I'll continue my travelogue when the Games ended. Since it's a 16 days journey, so it'll a while for me to finish it heheehe.

Tomorrow morning (8am) I'll have my first match. I hope I can contribute a point for Sabah team. Our target this year is to get at least a bronze medal coz we don't want to end up in the bottom two again. As usual I'll play the single slot and year after year I always contribute a point from my match for Sabah team. I hope the trend will continue again this year. Yesterday we had a good practice session together. I think this year team is much stronger than the previous year. I saw the commitment to be the best that they could for the Games. I'll keep you posted on the Games progress and result. Wish me and Sabah team a success for this edition of Borneo Games!

No comments: