Monday, June 2, 2008

Welcome Home!!!

Hi everyone. It has been weeks since my last blog and what was an amazing journey that had been for me. Since there has been a few request for me to blog my last travel experience, so I'll blog it in a few episodes coz it's too much to tell in just one take. I'll start the first episode in my next blog hehehe.

Here I'll tell you what happen after I came back in Malaysia on 31 May 08. So, I can do the prequel later on hehehe. Since I arrived Kuala Lumpur from Delhi at 7.40am (which is almost 1 hour delay with the perasan 'five star' Malaysia airline tu), I went straight back home to sleep and rest. Later that day, I went to KL to buy some stuffs and met a few of my friends. I end up having dinner with Alie, Malis, Adrie and their kids at Paddington Pancake, The Curve.

After that, I went to Fadli new house at Laman 38 (which cost RM70K to renovate). They (Fadli and Raz) still do the paint job inside so I willingly watch them paint the house without helping for couple of hours hehehehe. Then I went back home to Seremban which I arrived around 1.30am. I need to get a good rest coz I really lack of sleep and rest these couple of days. Then the next day I went back to Tawau to start working again..... to be continued (in prequel) heheheh

No comments: