Friday, May 16, 2008

Packing...Packing...Drama??!!

The thing I hate the most before travelling is PACKING!! I really like to wait until the last minute coz I know I'll travel as light as possible. So, I don't think I need more time to do it. Anyway, thanxs to Neo for helping me packing it hehehehe.

Now, I'm in KL coz I need to catch early morning flight to Delhi to start my journey. There's a drama happened when my brother pick me up from LCCT just now. On the way back home, the car suddenly stop moving and can't restart. Since we use 'jalan dalam' going back home, so we stuck in kinda of middle of nowhere and it's really dark and scary hehehe coz it's already 11PM. We have to call mechanic at to repair it and thank god there's one. The problem was the timing belt kinda weary. Fortunately, we're able to reach home by 12.30AM.

I wanna sleep now coz I need to wake up at 5AM tomorrow for the flight. I hope I don't any car problem again. Ill definitely ask my brother to use another car to send me tomorrow. This is my last entry for this month coz I'll be travelling until 31 May 08. See you guys with my travelogue next month. Ciao....

1 comment:

iz syah said...

lain kali, tak perlu packing ok...shopping je bila dah sampai kat tempat tu...hehehe.wish i could do that.hate packing too!