Thursday, May 8, 2008

One Night In KK... and

Hi everyone, I'm in KK since yesterday until tomorrow. I just wanna share with you guys that last night I had quite a good dinner with Kak Linda and Kak Piah at a very unexpected place. The place is hot and crampy. I need a bucket coz I sweat so much heehe. One thing for sure it's NOT the place for some of my friends esp Fadli the ultimate DIVO (jangan marah....) hehehe. It's a 'warong' at Pasar Filipin. I decided to join them coz it's just in front of Le Meridien Hotel where I stay in KK and Neo also recommend the place to me before. It just that I don't have geng to go makan there until last night. The food is surprisingly quite good given the condition of the place. I even tried the algea and it's really good. Thank you Kak Linda for the dinner and the experience heheeh.


After dinner, I went back to the hotel and watched Tennis Rome Masters Series on Star Sports. To my surprise and every tennis fans in the world that one of my all time favourite player i.e Rafael Nadal (Rafa) lost for the SECOND time in 105 matches on his favourite CLAY surface. I'm kinda shocked that Juan Carlos Ferrero(JCF) finally beat him on clay. I'm not that sad coz I like both players though. It's good to see JCF (former Roland Garros champion) get back to form after just a moderate performance these past four years. Maybe playing 3 weeks in a row is too much too handle for Rafa (after crowned champion at Monte Carlo Masters and Barcelona Open) in weeks before. I guess it's a blessing in disguise for Rafa to get some rest before defending his Roland Garros title for the forth year in a row. Too bad I'll miss the first week of Roland Garros action coz I'll still be travelling. Anyway, I hope Rafa will win his first Hamburg Masters starting next week.

3 comments:

Eddie said...

Tapi kalau kat gerai tu ada daging import, mesti Fadli pegi makan jugak....

iz syah said...

it's a shock tapi rafa kalah sebab kaki sakit...ok lah tu. dan aku rasa, fadli pun akan bagi alasan kaki sakit kalau ajak pegi makan kat situ...haha...

of thought and me said...

yeah, rafa kalah coz blister kat kaki dia.. kesian dia... fadli??!! walaupun dia tak akan pegi tapi tetap org yg pegi pun akan dilazernye kan..