Thursday, May 1, 2008

Virgin

Hi everyone,
Today is a Labor Day and for the first time ever in my life I'm writing a journal/diary/blog/travelogue etc...
It's kind of I've broken the virginity of it and as provocative as it sound comes my first post hehehe..

I'll try to write every journey in my life that I think will be interesting to share either it's happy, sad and anger etc.... It's kind of weird for me to begin coz I really don't have many things to say hehehe... and now after started writing still I don't many things to say... I hope I'll get better in my next post.

I'm not going to do much today coz it's a holiday and most probably I'll play tennis (if it's not raining) from 3-5 pm. It's part of my training and preparation for Borneo Games in June. I'll play the single for Sabah team. This will be my third time representing Sabah Tennis team for Borneo Games. So far, my record is 2-1 in a single match and I hope to contribute the point for the team again this year.

I think I'll try to finish up the book that I'm reading now titled Life of Pi by Yann Martel. It has been two months since I read it heheheh but still haven't finish reading it. The story is interesting but not really engaging unlike the previous book that I read i.e The Shadow Of The Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. That book really suck you into the storyline but unfortunately the ending was kind of predictable... But still it's a good read.

I'm going for lunch now. Til then........

1 comment:

Arif Hassan said...

aku singgah blog kau dah..

xoxo