Saturday, July 19, 2008

Annual Shopping Sale Trip

To bad coz this year I can't go for my annual Hong Kong Shopping Sale Trip coz I'm financially thin after my Bhutan trip. Normally for the past two years, every July I'll go to Hong Kong for two nights just for shopping and back. Anyway, Hong Kong doesn't have much to offer to me EXCEPT the ever excellant shopping.

I'm not much of a shopper but once I shop, I'll shop a lot. So this year there will be no more new collection of my ever growing Ferragamo and Boss shoes, wallet, belt and no more new Miu Miu and Boss shirts. What I like about Hong Kong Shopping scene was the variety of it and I can buy branded stuffs quite cheap there. Ferragamo shoes cost only RM1,000 and there no way you can find below RM2,000 Ferragamo shoes in Malaysia except maybe its sneakers. In Hong Kong, I can also find cheaper brand with nice design. I particular like 5cm pants coz it fits me well. The casual t-shirts and shorts are really cool as well. Normaly after two days of shopping, I need a good massage coz it was really tiring hopping from one place to another non stop and that's why I always go Hong Kong Sale shopping alone. I really miss shopping in Hong Kong!!!!

I hope I can go there in July 09. In the meantime, I'll wait for Singapore Xmas Shopping Sale coz there I can find good variety and cheaper branded stuffs. Shopping in Malaysia??? I don't think so... coz the choices are quite suck and there ae not much variety here. Maybe I'll just buy one or two shirts when I'm back in KL next weekend coz it has been a year since I did my last shopping.

4 comments:

Maya said...

Bestnyer every year shopping kat HK... Not even interested to shop in Msia, try 1 Borneo.. lol! well, u are certainly in a different league when come come to shopping & branding...class gitu!

zach said...

darling, you may want to arrange a trip to HK with Aida coz definitely she will say YES!!!

iz syah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iz syah said...

haiyoo..hebat kawan aku sorang ni. tak kelas katanya nak shopping kat pavilion yg baru sekali jejak tu...hehehe.