Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Diving Trip.... Call Off

I was so disappointed that my Sipadan diving trip this week (Thursday - Sunday) has to be call off due to last minute work commitment. I really hate these last minute things as if we have no life other than work... work... work....

It has been 6 months since my last dive and I was so excited for this trip (coz my friends from Miri are coming to dive here) until last Friday when I got to know that I have to go back to KL from 22-26 July for a course cum meeting. Like adding salt to a wound that it was not easy for me to book for this trip coz it's a high season for diving in Sipadan and I had to use my contacts to get the booking. And now I have to cancel it after I push them to get me a room there.... bosan gilerrrrrrrrr

So, now I have to postponed my diving trip until August. I really hope I can clock a dozen dives before this coming fasting month. We'll see...... and I might buy a dive computer when I'm back in KL this week. Should I buy Suunto D4 or D6??? pening kepala to choose coz both also look stylo but D4 without digital compass la... do I need the digital compass??? I'll let you know if I decide to buy it this weekend OR should I buy a new handphone?? coz mine was kinda old already (more than a year) OR maybe I end up buying nothing hehehehee. We'll see....

No comments: