Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happening Week, Great Weekend

I'm quite busy lately and not in the right mood to blog heheh but I had a surprisingly good week and weekend with my friends last week. We had so much fun and I got to see the kelip-kelip in Kuala Selangor.

The course that I had in KL was damn boring but I had a very interesting night outing with a few of my friends. We ended up doing a mini concert in Redbox until 3am hehehe. I think if the Subang Jaya Municipal Council saw the preview of our mini concert they will NEVER approve the license for it hehehe.. very concert terhangat muda mudi hehehe. Who cares... we had so much fun that night. Thanxs guys, you made my day yg sooo boring with the (seems never ending) course. Too bad coz our pictures was not approved by the censored board heheheh

Comes weekend, I spent almost a day with my BFF and dive buddy Alie. I stayed over at her place and we watched a very good movie in the morning before headed for our early lunch. After I sent her to Spa, I went looking for my dive computer. At last, I bought Suunto D4 that cost me RM1380 rather than the more expensive (RM2200) Suunto D6. It was a cheaper dive computer tho' coz I need to save up for my upcoming travel plan. I hope I can use it next month when I dive either in Mataking or Sipadan. After that it was me and Alie lepaking at her place doing nothing while the movie watched us heheehe penat giler from the course (not enough sleep).
From left : Resh, Zaidi, Me and Baby From left : Zach, Me, Baby and Resh

In the evening I already had plan with Zach, Resh, Baby and Zaidi to watch Kelip-Kelip in KualaSelangor. I wanna go there coz quite malu la even after travelling the world, I never see our very own unique heritage.. heritage ke??? or shud I say tourist attraction. Too bad Irwan, Omar, Aida, Siddiq, YT, Dani, Fad and Raz can't join us that night. It was a fantastic experience coz I really enjoy watching the Kelip-Kelip while cruising the river (ntah apa nama sungai tu ntah, I don't remember..) on the small low-lying sampan. very the macam cerita-cerita zaman dulu kalahehehe. The kelip-kelip really had a fun that night (I guess) coz they were shining a bright light. It was as if like they welcoming us in the river (wah!!! tetiba feeling2 jiwang pulak la kan). Actually, the male kelip-kelip shine brighter than the female and I guess that night was a Gentleman's Night kot heheh. Anyway, it was a good trip and thanxs to Zach for organizing it. I don't mind going there again.After that (setelah jam 10pm) we went for dinner.. dinner??? I never had dinner this late but makan jer la... The seafood was ok but not great, boleh?? since I'm from Tawau, the seafood in Tawau are much "FRESH"er, tastier and cheaper. That was the best part living in Tawau apart from the diving. Then we headed back to Resh's place where I spent the night there coz too sleepy to drive back home to Seremban (it was already 12.30am).On Sunday, I spent the day with my family and had a nice mom's cooking lunch. Thanxs mom!! That was the end of my good week and weekend in KL. I flew back to Tawau later that evening and back to work.......

1 comment:

Mohd Syafei Ahmad said...

Haa ok la tu, banyak pun aktiviti. But the dive at Sipadan was great.. (tokleh la nak compare dengan kelip2 kan)...