Friday, September 5, 2008

Kusut

That how I felt lately... My mind is soooo kusut coz too many things happening to me within these past few weeks until now. I just don't know what to do and some of the things I just have to accept it as it comes. I hope I'll get through everything no matter how hard it might/can be.

I just try to look at the positive side and I'm sure all the things happen for a reason. For whatever reason it is, I'm kinda suffering (mentally) right now. It's so hard to focus what's more important in this situation but I need to keep my focus for the best solution.

At some point in our life, there'll be a juncture. Whether I should cross or burn the bridge. In this case, I think I should just cross the bridge and by doing so I need to sort a lots of things. It'll be very taxing for me for a few months or maybe a year but I'm sure I'll get through it. By burning the brige, it'll gain nothing apart from short term personal satisfaction. Kusut!!!!!!!!!!! Kusut!!!!!!!! Kusut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

slamat berpuasa, kot2 ramadan ni dpt hilangkan sikit kekusutan tu...

husni

Maya said...

Good! u still able to think cautiously despite yr 'kusut'. Things do not go our way all the time just take things one at a time & remember be patient! Once everything is in placed, consider a 'Hijrah'. Take care!

of thought and me said...

To Husni and Kak Linda,

Thank you for the encouraging words... hope everything turn out to be just fine....

@rep said...

U kusut rupanya. Outside seems just fine je kan. Its ok. I know u can handle it wisely.

Eddie said...

Aku no komen. Apa la agaknya yg kusutkan fikiran kau tu kan....hmmm....I wonder....

Mohd Syafei Ahmad said...

Lutfi

Apa yang ko kusut kan.. whatever it is 'this too will pass'