Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sangalaki Update

I really hope I can go for the trip but now it looks like I might have to postpone it. It's all because Allie really wanna join me to Sangalaki but she can't confirm it until 6 October 2008. We planned to go from 24-31 Oct 2008. I hope she can make it this October if not we might have to postpone it until 14 November 2008 or even worst until July or August next year.

This time I have to accommodate her coz she did that for me during our Similan Islands/Andaman Sea liveaboard couple of years back. It's my turn to return her favour hehehehe. By the way, it's way much better to have a partner for diving trip than going alone, no? and she is always been a good company to have while travelling.

I hope the Resort can hold our reservation until 6 October, if not we'll lose our deposit of RM800 each. I already communicated with them and I hope everything will go smoothly. Now, I just have to wait and pray that Allie can make it for the Sangalaki trip this October.

2 comments:

@rep said...

dah ada d tawau ke?

i balik KL esok malam..

selamat hari raya ..

of thought and me said...

aku baru sampai tawau petang semalam...

selamat hari raya and have a safe journey back to KB ya... see u after raya la...