Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Zahir & Empty

I just finished reading The Zahir by Paulo Coelho. The book was somewhat like reading his self-written biography. I'm not so sure how far it is real but the story was quite interesting albeit a bit long winded.

I got another 3 books by Paulo Coelho but for now I'll start reading The Tenderness of Wolf by Stef Penney. It won 2006 Costa Book Of The Year. So far, the story is quite engaging and I like the details of the story. It gave life to the fiction. I don't know when I can finish the book but hopefully not too long hehehe.

Lately I felt somewhat empty and I don't really know why and what cause it. Perhaps too much things going in my life right now and too much transition lies ahead. I don't know whether I'm sad, happy, angry, frustrated etc... coz it's just EMPTY. I hope things will turn out ok when everything settle down. I need to get back ME.... I need to find ME again......coz emotionally I'm soo not myself right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Another Coelho's fan... :)