Thursday, September 25, 2008

Transfer

I just got the letter for my transfer to KL and I really hate that it finally come. To make matter worst, the effective date is 1 October 2008... Who the hell are working on 1 October 2008????????? coz it's Eidul Fitri... I don't care coz I know that I'm not going to report duty on that day...

I'm kinda sad leaving Sabah coz I felt that it's my hometown, boleh?? heheh.. The feeling here is totally different from the Peninsula and I'll miss my regular diving at nice dive sites here esp in Mataking. I'll definitely will miss a lot of things here but life goes on. I believe there's always something good ahead that I don't see now.

Whatever it is, I'm prepared to transfer even though the job that I'll do won't be so interesting (in my opinion and observation from outside). Who knows that I might enjoy the new job with the new environment... we'll see......

Another thing, I'll be going back for my Eidul Fitri holiday tomorrow for a week. I hope can meet up some of you guys for breaking fast and/or during Raya... see ya!!!

2 comments:

Mohd Syafei Ahmad said...

heheh i know why u love Sabah sooo much..

of thought and me said...

bukan sebab apa yg kau sangkakan la heheh.. but maybe perhaps...