Monday, September 15, 2008

Sangalaki Trip

I really hope that I can go for the trip even though there are few obstacles ahead. It's kinda road block but hopefully I'll get through it. First, booking an air ticket from the remote Indonesian airline is never easy. As I found out, there are two airlines service the Tarakan-Berau route i.e Kalstar and Trigana Air. Booking the ticket is one hell of problem for me. Kalstar still under maintenance and won't open their booking until further notice and Trigana Air still haven't reply my email (after 3 weeks) for the ticket. When I called them, they said they will only open booking for October 08 ONLY in October 08... How can I can plan??? As expected almost everything in Indonesia hardly ever efficient. I hope I can get confirm ticket by early next month.

Second, I think this the last chance for me to dive in Sangakali coz I'll be transferred to KL by year end. Then, it'll be so hassle for me to travel to East Kalimantan from KL. I really hope everything work out as what I planned coz time is running out and options are limited.

Third, Allie (my dive buddy) finally confirmed going with me last month but suddenly she can't commit again today. Whether she can make it or not, I'll still be going but I really wish you can make it Allie coz it has been a long time since we dive together, no?? and there is always happening things when we were on the road together, no?? I hope it won't be like Malapasqua altogether again when you bailed out at the eleventh hour hehehe.

Hopefully I can confirm and sort everything out by early October coz there will be so many things I need to sort out for my transfer as well. It's going to be one hell of busy October for me...... juz crossing my finger hoping things will go as plan...

2 comments:

@rep said...

jejalan jer kan kau.. nanti buat la review.. pics menarik.

of thought and me said...

hopefully la aku dapat pegi... susah giler la pulak nak arrange kan... macam2 problem.....